Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday 3/12/10

Well its Friday and we have come a long way. Monday after the surgery it took a long time for Jessicas kidneys to kick in so she was in post surgery care till around 10pm. At which time they sent her into IMC (Intermediate Care) She didnt get to go to a normal room like last time. They still wanted to keep an eye on her. Mom and Katie, Dad and Mom Ronson all went ahead and went home since it got so late. I got to go down and see her in the post surgery room before I left for the night. Visitors cant spend the night in IMC.

To make things worse I got sick that night with body aches, stuffy head, and a sore throat. I didnt get to see her till Wed morning after I was better.

Last night she went for her first walk. It went well.And this morning she is in getting an MRI. Thought I would throw this together while I am waiting for her to come back. I am sure she will rearrange and change all this later. Thanks for reading.  

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, Dave. I'm glad she's doing a little better!
    We are sick over here too and that's why we haven't been able to visit :(. Please send Jess our love and tell her she is in our prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the update. What is the reason for the MRI? Praying for you guys.
    Abby

    ReplyDelete